Thursday, August 18, 2011

Getting Nearer

I now have 16 days, 1 hour, and 18 minutes until I report for duty at the Provo Army Recruitment Center. I've been going to the gym and feel like I've been making progress. So hopefully BCT won't be nearly as miserable as it's going to be for most recruits.

In other news another one of my friends, Clayton Dunnivan has also decided to enlist in the Army. I'm a recruiting machine.

I also recently passed my APFT so I will officially be starting my Army career as an E-3, or in other words Private First Class. So I'm pretty excited for that. At this point I kind of wish I had gotten my Eagle Scout Award so I wouldn't have had to do all this extra recruitment stuff.

Now I've got 16 days. 1 hour, and 8 minutes. Time's a wastin'

No comments:

Post a Comment